NAACCR Online Education
Geocoding Instructional Webinar
Recorded On: 08/21/2019
During this webinar, presenters will introduce, review, demo and/or discuss:
1. Alias Tables for improving data quality and reducing the burden of manual matches
2. Micro Match Status-a new variable describing the quality of a geocoding match
3. Advanced Search options including "Exhaustive Search," "Uncertainty Hierarchy," and "Limit Minimum Match Score"
4. New NAACCR Manual Geocoding Interface (Beta version)
5. Operations: how to interpret long/lat precision, which census years to append
This webinar is relevant to all users of the NAACCR Geocoder including those accessing via the NAACCR Webpage or API, such as SEER*DMS users.